Sunday, August 12, 2007

Can Pay For Performance Help Network Marketers That Have Replicated Sites?

Yes, network marketers or direct sales representative can now get around the fact that they have replicated web sites which in most cases cannot be search engine optimized.

I recommend that a network marketer or direct sales representative create subject-specific web capture pages with autoresponder messages and then begin your pay for performance campaign.

A great source for both of these is http://marketingburst.kimnelms.com which gives a network marketer an unlimited about of web capture pages with great design and an unlimited amount of autoresponders.

I welcome MLMers/network marketers to give me a call so that I can show you how you can get targeted traffic to your website(s). I can also show you how to set up a cooperative with your team in order to grow your business.

-Kim

No comments: